Wednesday 30 January 2013

Blogging from A- Z...

I have edited this post to say that I am no longer taking part in the challenge. Over the last couple of days I've had a few visitors as a pre-lim to the challenge, so I think I might still be on the list (although I can't find my link, so I'm not sure).

I wish everyone who is taking part in the challenge the best of luck!





So far my little blog has 15 followers - 15 fantastic followers, but a small number nonetheless.

This time last year, my writing blog was quite small too. I signed up for the Blogging from A-Z April Challenge and found lots of new followers, and lots of new people to follow.

So I thought I'd give it a go with this blog too. It means I'll be posting almost every day of April, excluding Sundays. So although I'm being very random with my posts at the moment, this should give me the kick I need to get this blog up and running properly.

I have no idea, at the moment, I'll have a theme, but knowing fitness as I do I'll just be happy if I can find topics for all the letters. I might have to make up a few of my own... although I know a great Z I can use. You'll have to wait...

Have you signed up yet? Are you planning to?
I'll be back with a fitness topic in a couple of days time!



4 comments:

  1. Hee hee, you had the same thought as I did! I will probably A-Z on my entertainment blog in the hope of finding new followers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great way to get new blogs out there! You've probably got more A-Z choices than I do though :-)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great idea! I might challenge myself at my blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great fun, Jade. You meet so many new bloggers :-)

      Delete